Early games for toddlers help little ones learn and grow! These games for 2 years and up encourage meaningful connection between you and your toddler, focusing on physical, cognitive, and language skills with variations to adapt to your child’s skill level.
Each game includes a parent guide with ways to play the game to extend learning and engage the imagination, plus tips with what you can do as a parent to best help your child grow.
Includes 2 games:
Monkey Around contains 40 cards that prompt players to get moving, from hugs, to high fives, to balancing, hopping, and marching. Includes a bean bag banana, 1 game board, 40 cards, parent guide and instructions.
In Acorn Soup, kids practice identifying pictures on their recipe cards and counting as they mix the ingredients into a healthy, pretend soup! Includes 8 recipe cards, 24 ingredient tiles, 1 wooden spoon, parent guide and instructions.
• Imaginative game themes inspire active play, counting, planning and identifying
• Games for toddlers empower young learners and teach teamwork and basic game play
• Toddlers use their bodies and minds together to complete each game
• Easy for beginners, with addable challenges as players grow
• Parent guide included with all games
• Perfect for home or classroom use
- Brand: Peaceable Kingdom
- Age Recommendation: Ages 2 and up