Sketch your dream building projects just like the pros! The Architect's Drawing Book is an incredible book on architectural practices that includes everything you need to learn perspective drawing – used by architects, designers and STEM professionals. Perspective drawing lets you visualize, develop and show your ideas in 3-dimensions. You’ll start by tracing sample projects, and then move into sketching your own designs. Use the drawing charts to keep your designs in perspective with correct dimensions.
• Learn a 3-D artistic style used by architects and designers
• Teaches creative design and professional drawing techniques
• Strengthens and applies geometry skills, engages the imagination and encourages an interest in architecture
• One component of a 3-part design series: sketch your design with this Architect’s Drawing Book, try out endless floor plan layouts with the 2-D Home Quick Planner (sold separately) and build a 3-dimensional model with the 3-D Home Kit (sold separately)
• Charts include one-point, two-point, and three-point perspectives
• Includes 12 interior and exterior perspective drawing charts, sample illustrations, tracing paper and instructions
Age Recommendation: Ages 12 and up