Bella's the brightest 13-year-old detective we know – and soon to be your favorite sleuth! Draw a card and read the mystery scenario. After reading, think through the information presented to solve the mystery. You can check the solutions with the mirror decoder to see if you were right. These decks keep kids engaged on the go, in waiting rooms and on long rainy afternoons. The fun illustrations and Spanish vocabulary words make Bella’s Mysteries estupendo!
Each of Bella's Mystery Deck card games features 52 cards with 50 unique mysteries. Solutions are printed in reverse type with a mirror card included for decoding.
Includes 2 Decks of Cards:
Bella’s Mysteries Deck 1: Is the uniformed man who he says he is? What is Mrs. Grinder's houseguest hiding? This deck includes 50 mysteries and solutions, plus a mirror card.
Bella’s Mysteries Deck 2: Which twin stole the diamond ring? Is Nelly lying to get out of doing her homework? 50 more unique mysteries and solutions, plus a mirror card.
- Strengthens abstract reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving and reading and comprehension skills
- Great on road trips, waiting at the airport, or just for family game night!
- Introduces simple Spanish words
- Card format attracts reluctant readers
- Decoder mirror adds satisfying play value
- Can be played by 1, or solved with a small group effort Download Lesson Plan
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 to 12