One, two, three…how many pieces can you stack before they tumble free? Boost hand-eye coordination in this kids’ activity that can be made more challenging as players improve their fine motor skills! Choose your level (easy, medium or advanced), grab a stacking challenge card to follow and get to work balancing the chunky, brightly colored wooden pieces on top of each other! Or let your creativity run free by constructing your own tower. Either way, you’ll be working on balance and visual perception while having fun with farm animals! Includes 22 wooden stacking pieces and 40 stacking challenges.
• Simple building planks put open-ended STEM play right in kids’ hands
• Kids gain first-hand experience with balance, gravity and visual perception
• No glue or extra supplies needed: just unpack and play
• Sturdy, long-lasting, and easy to store
• Use stacking challenges for building inspiration, or create your own designs
Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up