Bring home the mystery and excitement of a paleontological dig! Each of these six Dig It Up! Discovery packs include 12 individually-wrapped dig projects, each with its own chiseling tool and instructions, making it the perfect excavation activity for a classroom or party!
Just soak each 3" clay pod in water, then chisel away to discover your unique find. Check the included excavation guide for fun facts about your finds, plus extra activities!
Includes 6 kits:
Dig It Up! Discoveries Sea Life: excavate 12 sea shells and learn about each ocean inhabitant: whether a seahorse, crab or great white shark.
Dig It Up! Discoveries Wild Animals: excavate 12 animal pods and learn about each wild and fantastic beast: whether a lion, a peacock or a giant panda.
Dig It Up! Big Bugs: excavate 12 bug eggs and learn about each insect, from a grasshopper to a scorpion.
Dig It Up! Dinosaur Eggs: excavate 12 dino eggs and learn about each dinosaur, from a Spinosaurus to a T-Rex.
Dig It Up! Dinosaur Skeletons: excavate 12 dino skeletons and learn more about each prehistoric reptile.
Dig It Up! Minerals and Fossils: excavate REAL fossils and minerals and learn about each one, from petrified wood to pyrite.
• Experience the thrill of discovery with 12 dig-and-discover projects per kit!
• Each clay pod contains a different unique wild animal, sea creature, dino, bug, skeleton or fossil/mineral
• A hands-on lesson in science and the natural world for kids
• Excavation guide includes exciting information about your finds, plus fun activities
• Perfect for a class, big group or party activity!
Age Recommendation: Ages 4 and up