Cooperative games help kids learn to play well together. Build your collection with two favorites that can be adapted for younger and older kids.
Includes 2 games:
In Feed The Woozle, the Woozle is hungry for chocolate covered flies, hairy pickles, and all sorts of silly snacks! Can you feed him from the spoon before all the snacks are gone? Includes 1 stand-up Woozle, game cards and tokens, 1 die, 1 spinner, 1 spoon and instructions.
In Dinosaur Escape, 3 dinosaurs are lost in the ferns and a volcano is threatening to blow! As a team, use your memory to uncover and rescue all 3 dinosaurs. Includes 3 dinosaur movers, 1 die, 1 game board, 12 fern tokens, 5 volcano puzzle pieces with stand and instructions.
• Cooperative games empower young learners and teach teamwork and basic game play
• Engages memory, gross motor skills, working together and active play
• Easy for beginners, and addable challenges as players grow
• Parent guide included
• Perfect for home or classroom use
• Feed the Woozle for ages 3 and up, Dinosaur Escape for ages 4 and up
Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up