Build a model space rover powered by the sun! Older kids and adults will enjoy the challenge – follow the illustrated instructions to build an intricate scout rover from beautiful, laser-cut wood pieces. Set you completed 3D puzzle in direct sunlight to put the system of gears, rods and wheels in motion. Check out the Scout Rover’s amazing details – from fold-up wings to an adjustable head – and discover fun scientific facts in the instruction guide!
• Build a 4.75” tall wooden space rover that moves with solar power!
• Awe-inspiring finished form well beyond the norm for construction toys
• Combines all the benefits of traditional building sets with principles found in leading STEM toys
• Develops fine-motor skills, creativity, perseverance and dexterity
• Enjoyed by older kids and adults – a fun project to assemble as a group
• Includes 153 pre-cut pieces and detailed, easy-to-follow instructions
• Not meant for disassembly and reassembly
Age Recommendation: Ages 12 and up