Challenge yourself and build an intricate, working video projector from beautiful, laser-cut wood pieces. This 3D old-fashioned projector is exciting to build, and the final product brings the principles of mechanics to life. Just set the system of gears, rods and wheels in motion, and enjoy a black and white film just like the golden days of the silver screen. Average building enthusiasts can complete the puzzle in about 4 hours.
• Build a 10” tall wooden movie projector with no glue and no tools!
• Awe-inspiring finished form well beyond the norm for construction toys
• Combines all the benefits of traditional building sets with principles found in leading STEM toys
• Develops fine motor skills, creativity, perseverance and dexterity
• Includes 183 pre-cut pieces and detailed, easy-to-follow instructions
Age Recommendation: Ages 12 and up