Make a prehistoric landscape where dinosaurs roam! This hands-on activity has two parts. First, kids pour 4 brightly-colored sands into a bowl to create their own sand art. Then they can add the included rocks, plant décor and dinosaur figurines to complete their dino habitat. Discover cool facts about rock layers and dinosaurs in the instruction guide! It’s a great indoor craft that boys and girls can design themselves and display in their rooms.
• Make your own sand art dino habitat – a fun, screen-free activity for dinosaur lovers!
• Turn sand art into a prehistoric dinosaur landscape for play and display
• Engages fine-motor skills, creativity and concentration
• Instruction Guide features fun facts about geology and natural history
• Everything you need is included: 2 dinosaur figures, 2 plastic plants, 4 colors of sand, white rocks, 1 scoop, 1 wood stick, 5”x 5” shatterproof bowl and instruction guide
Age Recommendation: Ages 6 and up