Each book offers 30 single-page, mini puzzles of 21 equations each, plus illustrated solutions. Geared for grades 1 to 5.
This kit includes:
Addition Adventures, helping students practice simple addition skills with visual puzzles.
Subtraction Secrets, giving kids enjoyable subtraction practice with mini-mystery activities.
Double Digit Decoders: Addition, featuring three types of puzzles that practice addition with double digits.
Double Digit Decoders: Subtraction, featuring puzzles that practice subtraction with double digits.
- Combine art, logic puzzles and math practice into fun activity books for kids!
- Reinforce an understanding of place values, mapping, carrying/regrouping and logic skills
- A great cross-disciplinary activity for visual learners
- The Math Adventures series is part of a line of math activity books for kids– check out Mathfinders adventure stories, Perplexors logic puzzles and more!
- Reproducible for single-classroom use
Download Sample Page
Download Lesson Plan
Age Recommendation: Ages 6 and up