Each book offers 30 single-page, visual puzzles, plus illustrated solutions. Geared for grades 3 to 7, depending on individuals’ math level.
This kit includes:
Multiplication Mosaics, helping students practice multiplication equations through visual art puzzles.
More Multiplication Mosaics, featuring even more puzzles at a more advanced level of multiplication!
Division Designs, which includes more visual puzzles that have students practice division equations.
- Combine art, logic puzzles and math practice into fun activity books for kids!
- Reinforce an understanding of place values, mapping, carrying/regrouping and logic skills
- A great cross-disciplinary activity for visual learners
- The Math Adventures series is part of a line of math activity books for kids– check out Mathfinders adventure stories, Perplexors logic puzzles and more!
- Reproducible for single-classroom use
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 to 12