According to NASA, robotics can influence future interest in engineering, technology and computer science for kids. With the shiny chrome and blue ReCon Rover 6.0 robot, kids will think they’re playing science games, not learning programming skills! ReCon Rover 6.0 can be programmed to roll any direction, talk, record messages, dance and even make deliveries! Set up the Ultimate Obstacle Course, measure it out—a sneaky way to build geometry know-how—and then use the LCD keypad screen to program Rover’s route. Watch your 3 pound, 11-inch tall robot move throughout the house on carpet or hardwood, navigate your obstacles, tell knock-knock jokes and even smash through building blocks. Master your robot's every move through trial-and-error and impress your friends and family!
The 48-page, spiral bound user's manual gives you objectives and missions, grid mapping techniques and step-by step instructions for programming 50 commands. It even includes space for taking notes and charting your own adventures. When it comes to cool science projects for kids, the ReCon Rover 6.0 inspires exploration and is a brilliant introduction to robotics engineering. Made exclusively for MindWare by SmartLab Toys.
• Learn digital programming skills, mapping, math and problem-solving.
• No computer or remote required.
• Pre-assembled and self-contained for easy play and storage.
• Features: 10 button keypad, microphone, speaker, headlights and cargo hold.
• Includes detailed instruction manual and tape measure.
• Requires three C batteries (not included).
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up