Design and code an awesome array of robots! This incredible engineering system lets you create and program ten different robots using a core controller, sensors, motors, hundreds of snap-together building pieces and a comprehensive, 96-page manual. Begin by building simple robots that use sensors to avoid obstacles. Move on to constructing multi-function robots that can grasp objects. Then build some really useful machines, such as an automated door-opening robot. The robots can be controlled with an easy-to-use, free app that wirelessly connects to the core controller. App requires a tablet running iOS or Android®, or an internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or higher (not included). Robot motors requires 6 AA batteries (sold separately).
• Provides detailed instructions on how to assemble 10 different robots
• Robots can be controlled directly or by an easy-to-use free downloadable app
• Pieces snap together
• Teaches: creative STEM education, robotic building, instruction following, critical thinking,
• Comes with: 306 pieces; one 96-page, full-color manual
• Requires six AA batteries (sold separately).
Age Recommendation: Ages 10 and up