Science kit includes: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, cornstarch, glycerin, two measuring beakers, bath bomb molds, two pairs of latex free laboratory gloves, goggles, spoon, two bottles of liquid coloring, vanilla fragrance, three stirring sticks, bamboo stick, two balloons, balloon ties and pipette.
Young scientists will love the premium lab coat, featuring a Science Academy branded upper pocket, plus two hip pockets perfect for stowing lab supplies or super secret scientific notes. Fits most children ages 4 to 10.
• Learn about the unique chemistry needed to create a bath bomb
• Experiment with different sizes, shapes, colors and scents
• Fun, safe and non-toxic hands-on lab
• Teaches: a love for chemistry, an interest in general sciences, critical thinking skills
• Lab coat fits most children ages 4 to 10
• Lab coat fabric: 65% polyester/35% cotton
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up