Explore the great outdoors with Science Academy! In this set, you get 3 cool kits exploring 3 different mini science lessons about the natural world. Through hands-on experiments that are easy to do and simple to clean up, kids learn about the wild world around us!
All kits include every ingredient and instrument that you need to complete each experiment, with a full-color guide book to lead you step by step. All ingredients are non-toxic and safety gloves are latex free.
Includes 3 kits:
Become a planet-saving detective with the Eco Forensics Lab! Identify microscopic water creatures, practice pH testing and water filtration and even decode secrets in the soil of your own backyard. Great for kids who love the outdoors!
The Volcano Lab takes kids “behind the scenes” into how volcanic eruptions occur and why! Formulate fizzing lava bombs, create two different types of eruptions, grow your own crystallizing mineral salts and even detect invisible gasses.
Learn about slimy stuff EVERYWHERE with the Slime Lab. Make a variety of slimes, learn to make some sticky behind-the-scenes movie effects, grow gruesome rat gizzards and fake eyeballs and discover how slime occurs in nature!
• Simple, creative and get-your-hands-dirty science lessons for kids
• Encourages an early interest in chemistry, biology and STEM subjects
• Variety of kits explore body functions, geology and earth science
• Practice observation, critical thinking, following instructions and exploration
• All components included: all are non-toxic, and gloves are latex free
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up