Get ready for ooey, gooey, slime-splatting polymer science with the Science Academy's Slime Lab! Slimy stuff is EVERYWHERE! Our bodies make slime, animals make slime, even plants are great at creating gooey ooze. This entertaining kit makes it fun, easy and safe to make a variety of slimes and learn about the chemistry that occurs behind the scenes. You will grow gruesome rat gizzards, generate creepy floating eyeballs, extrude tadpoles and leeches and even explore special effects like in the movies! This hands-on kit includes: lab station, alginate, calcium chloride, face mask, goggles, beakers, stirring sticks, specimen tubes—plus much more! The full-color experiment booklet includes easy-to-follow step-by step instructions. The science of goo is waiting for you! Young scientists will love this premium lab coat, featuring a Science Academy branded upper pocket, plus two hip pockets perfect for stowing lab supplies or super secret scientific notes. The Science Academy lab coat fits most children ages 4 to 10.
• Strengthens fine-motor skills and promotes an interest in chemistry
• Investigate polymerization and properties of semi solids ranging from slimes to gels
• 23 pieces total
• Adult supervision is suggested
• Lab coat fits most children ages 4 to 10
• Lab coat fabric: 65% polyester/35% cotton
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up