Introducing squeaky-clean science experiments for kids! Chemists are science all-stars and gemologists rule the jewelry trade—learn fun facts about these fields while making bright gem soaps in jewel colors. Experiment with pigments, investigate the differences between different types of molecules, learn about the history of soap making, and even dig into the world of gemology. This is one of the best science projects for kids who have a diverse range of interests—including beauty products!
• Kids make their own dazzling, gem-shaped soaps
• It’s a hands-on lesson in chemistry and science for kids
• Learn about soap’s unique molecular structure
• Includes supplies and a full-color instruction manual
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up
- Brand: MindWare
- Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up