In the land of Storia, a Traveler is in search of a happy ending – and you get to imagine how they get there! The players choose a card to be the Traveler, and the first player begins the story. As they tell the story, the first player flips over three cards and use the three magic coins to mark which card they think should be in the story next – so only they can see. The other players guess which card they think the storyteller chose. A wrong guess means the inkwell marker goes down a notch. As a team, try to tell the tale before the inkwell runs dry! As each player imagines their part of the story, they roll the booster dice to add exciting elements that they must work into the tale. Have fun, use your imagination and work together to reach a happy ending before the inkwell runs out of ink. It’s a cooperative game that fans of fantasy, creative or role-playing games will love playing with friends and family.
• Use three Magic Coins to guide your traveler through an adventurous tale that you tell together!
• Cooperative games empower young learners to learn teamwork and basic game play
• Kids practice communication, group strategy, creativity and storytelling
• Play again and again…and again! It’s a different story every time!
• Fun for groups of mixed ages
• Use in the classroom for lessons on cooperation and story structure
• Includes 1 game board, 72 story cards, 1 inkwell tracker, 5 story booster dice, 3 magic coins, 1 traveler card stand and instructions
Age Recommendation: Ages 6 and up