Computer coding is the wave of the future; give kids a head start with this engaging and ingenious way to teach the Arduino programming language. Incorporating the fun and excitement of video games, this one-of-a-kind kit comes with four sensor modules that can read motion, temperature, sound and light to create a gaming and coding experience like never before. Kids can use the innovative gamepad to control the action, solve coding puzzles and even write their own programs and applications for the sensors. Requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android® (not included).
• A video game that teaches kids how to code
• Four unique sensors to control the game
• Innovative gamepad
• Solve puzzles to learn programming language
• Create your own program
• Teaches a love for coding, creative problem solving, science and more
• Comes with a microcontroller (with Bluetooth), cable, rotary control wheel, circuit board, gamepad housing, two push buttons, motion sensor, temperature sensor, sound sensor, light sensor, parts for projects and app
App requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android®.
Age Recommendation: Ages 10 and up