Bring home the mystery and excitement of a paleontological dig! Each of these Dig It Up! Discovery packs include 12 individually-wrapped dig projects, each with its own chiseling tool and instructions, making it the perfect excavation kit for a classroom or party!
Just soak each 3" clay egg in water, then chisel away to discover your unique find. Check the included excavation guide for fun facts about your finds, plus extra activities!
Includes 5 kits:
Dig It Up! Big Bugs: excavate 12 bug eggs and learn about each insect, from a grasshopper to a scorpion.
Dig It Up! Minerals and Fossils: excavate REAL fossils and minerals and learn about each one, from petrified wood to pyrite.
Dig It Up! Dinosaur Eggs: excavate 12 dino eggs and learn about each dinosaur, from a Spinosaurus to a T-Rex.
Dig It Up! Dinosaur Skeletons: excavate 12 dino eggs and learn more about each prehistoric reptile.
FREE Dig It Up! Excavation Kit: add to the adventure with these tools based on real paleontologist instruments – includes a hammer, chiseling tool, brush, sponge and magnifying lens, plus an excavation mat for quick and easy clean up!
• Experience the thrill of discovery with 12 dig-and-discover projects per kit!
• Each clay pod contains a different prehistoric bug, dino, dino skeleton, or fossil/mineral
• A hands-on lesson in science and the natural world for kids
• Each kit’s excavation guide includes exciting fun facts about your finds, plus fun activities
• Perfect for a class, big group or party!
Age Recommendation: Ages 4 and up