Cooperative games help kids learn to play well together. Build your collection with two favorites that can be adapted for younger and older kids.
Includes 2 games:
In Feed The Woozle, the Woozle is hungry for chocolate covered flies, hairy pickles, and all sorts of silly snacks! Can you feed him from the spoon before all the snacks are gone? Includes 1 stand-up Woozle, game cards and tokens, 1 die, 1 spinner, 1 spoon and instructions.
In Race To The Treasure, players try to beat the ogre to the treasure by collecting 3 keys and creating a path from START to END. Includes 1 game board, 1 pair of dice, 37 game cards, 4 key tokens, 1 Ogre snack and instructions.
• Cooperative games empower young learners and teach teamwork and basic game play
• Engages movement, body awareness, teamwork, big picture thinking and planning
• Easy for beginners, with addable challenges as players grow
• Parent guide included
• Perfect for home or classroom use
• Feed the Woozle for ages 3 and up, Race to the Treasure for ages 5 and up