Cooperative games help kids learn to play well together. Build your collection with two favorites that incorporate teamwork and planning, with higher challenges as kids grow!
Includes 2 games:
In Gnomes At Night, players collaborate to maneuver the magnetic gnomes around mazes to recover the Queen’s treasures before time runs out. Includes game boards, game and team cards, game board holders, 2 magnetic gnome movers, 1 sand timer and instructions.
In Lemonade Shake Up, shake dice, find matches and work as a team to make and serve enough cups of lemonade to fill your money jar. No reading required. Includes: 5 dice, plastic cup, playing cards and game tokens, recipe card, money jar board and instructions.
• Cooperative games empower young learners and teach teamwork and basic game play
• Kids practice counting, communication, teamwork and strategy
• Easy for beginners, with addable challenges as players grow
• Parent guide included
• Perfect for home or classroom use
• Lemonade Shake Up for ages 4 and up, Gnomes at Night for ages 6 and upDownload Instructions - Gnomes at NightDownload Instructions - Lemonade Shake Up