Early games for toddlers help little ones learn and grow! These games for 2 years and up encourage meaningful connection between you and your toddler, focusing on physical, cognitive, and language skills with variations to adapt to your child’s skill level.
Each game includes a parent guide with ways to play the game to extend learning and engage the imagination, plus tips with what you can do as a parent to best help your child grow.
Includes 2 games:
Take an imaginative trip in Topper Takes a Trip! To play, pick one of the five destinations and pack the suitcase using the packing list, then it’s time to get up and go! Includes 5 location cards, 5 packing lists, 25 packing pieces, suitcase and instructions.
Monkey Around contains 40 cards that prompt players to get moving, from hugs, to high fives, to balancing, hopping, and marching. Includes a bean bag banana, 1 game board, 40 cards, parent guide and instructions.
• Active and imaginative game themes engage gross motor skills and identification
• Games for toddlers empower young learners and teach teamwork and basic game play
• Toddlers use their bodies and minds together to complete each game
• Easy for beginners, with addable challenges as players grow
• Parent guide included in all games
• Perfect for home or classroom use