Have you ever puzzled your way through a samurai battle? Extreme Mazes aren’t from a regular activity book; these mazes are integrated into original illustrations! Unlike any other maze books on the market, these clever, complex brain teasers will have you winding your way through works of art! Grab a pencil and get ready to boost your brain power and critical thinking skills from start to finish!
Each book has 23 unique puzzles, each designed as an exciting challenge for both kids and adults! Some mazes cover 10" x 15" fold-out pages!
Includes 4 books:
Extreme Mazes Book 1: solve mazes within prides of lions, ocean lighthouses, samurai and more!
Extreme Mazes Book 2: find your way out of illustrations of city break-dancers, zooming race cars, rollercoasters and more!
Extreme Mazes Book 3: wind through a field of flowers, a fierce dragon, the Sydney Opera House and more!
Extreme Mazes Book 4: solve mazes within a birthday party, hot air balloons, the statue of liberty and more!
• Beautifully illustrated and engaging maze puzzles for kids and adults!
• Practice spatial awareness, patience, planning and hand-eye-coordination
• Wonderful quiet-time activities for a classroom, a road trip or a long winter break
• Reproducible for classroom use!
• Extreme Maze books are from a whole line of brain-building puzzle books from MindWare – check out Extreme Dot to Dots, Word Winks word puzzles, Perplexor or Mathfinder math activity books and more! Download Sample PageDownload Lesson Plan
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up