Early games for toddlers help little ones learn and grow! These games for 2 years and up encourage meaningful connection between you and your toddler, focusing on physical, cognitive, and language skills with variations to adapt to your child’s skill level.
Each game includes a parent guide with ways to play the game to extend learning and engage the imagination, plus tips with what you can do as a parent to best help your child grow.
Includes 2 games:
Take an imaginative trip in Topper Takes a Trip! To play, pick one of the five destinations and pack the suitcase using the packing list, then it’s time to get up and go! Includes 5 location cards, 5 packing lists, 25 packing pieces, suitcase and instructions.
In Pick Me Up Piggy, kids tell stories, remember where to find hidden farm friends and work together to win the game. Includes game board, 4 town buildings, 13 driving cards, gas gauge, 4 farm friends and a wooden truck.
• These imaginative games encourage memory, identification, cooperation and story-telling
• Games for toddlers empower young learners and teach teamwork and basic game play
• Toddlers use their bodies and minds together to complete each game
• Easy for beginners, with addable challenges as players grow
• Parent guide included
• Perfect for home or classroom use
Age Recommendation: Ages 6 and upDownload Instructions