Math Adventures Beyond the Basics: Set of 4
Each book offers 30 single-page, mini puzzles of around 15 to 20 equations each, plus illustrated solutions. Geared for grades 4 to 8, depending on individuals’ math level.
This kit includes:
Decimal Destinations, helping students practice math equations with decimal numbers as they discover hidden words.
Fraction Finders, giving kids enjoyable practice with fractions to uncover hidden words.
Graph Grapplers, featuring riddles that kids solve through graphing practice.
Algebra Antics, featuring algebra equations whose answers create hidden pictures on a grid.
- Combine art, logic puzzles and math practice into fun activity books for kids!
- Reinforce an understanding of place values, mapping, carrying/regrouping and logic skills
- A great cross-disciplinary activity for visual learners
- The Math Adventures series is part of a line of math activity books for kids– check out Mathfinders adventure stories, Perplexors logic puzzles and more!
- Reproducible for single-classroom use
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 to 12