Boost multiplication and division skills! Solve each equation, plot the answers onto the grid and color-match the numbers to add to the final artistic design. As students solve the equations and color in the squares to complete the pictures, they practice math at higher levels and get direct visual feedback for their work. These books make perfect activities for students who enjoy visual challenges!
Each book offers 30 single-page, visual puzzles, plus illustrated solutions. Geared for grades 3 to 7, depending on individuals’ math level.
This kit includes:
Multiplication Mosaics, helping students practice multiplication equations through visual art puzzles.
More Multiplication Mosaics, featuring even more puzzles at a more advanced level of multiplication!
Division Designs, which includes more visual puzzles that have students practice division equations.
- Combine art, logic puzzles and math practice into fun activity books for kids!
- Reinforce an understanding of place values, mapping, carrying/regrouping and logic skills
- A great cross-disciplinary activity for visual learners
- The Math Adventures series is part of a line of math activity books for kids– check out Mathfinders adventure stories, Perplexors logic puzzles and more!
- Reproducible for single-classroom use
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 to 12