Have you ever wondered what a stop sign and a strawberry have in common? How about a zebra and a tuxedo? Pickles to Penguins is a fast-paced card game that is all about finding connections between seemingly dissimilar objects. The game starts off with each player getting five cards with unique objects printed on both sides. Two additional picture cards are laid out on the playing area, then it’s up to each player to find any form of connection between his or her cards and the cards showing in the playing area. Do they share the same color? Can you find them both in an aquarium? If you can make a connection, place that card on top and move on to make a whole new connection. The game continues until a player gets rid of all five starting cards. But be careful: you have to use your lateral thinking skills and act quickly before someone else makes a connection first. Do you have what it takes to think fast and find the link?
• • For two or more players
• • A hilarious, fast-paced party game for kids and adults
• • Think on your toes to make a believable connection
• • Teaches lateral thinking abilities, creativity, competitive play, executive decision making
• • Comes with 528 double-sided cards
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up