Qwirkle Rummy, the Color-Blind-Friendly Edition, plays like a mix of Qwirkle and Rummy, but with cards that are easy to differentiate for players with colorblindness. You won’t have to ask if your card is blue or purple – instead of colors, these cards use patterns! Players match the symbols and patterns on their cards into sets to score points, and switch sets if they see an opportunity. A set of 6 scores a Qwirkle! It’s the perfect combination of skill and chance that all ages can play, understand and enjoy.
• Color-blind-friendly version of the classic Qwirkle!
• Easy for beginners but challenging enough for the most competitive teens and adults
• Teaches young players shapes, forward thinking, early strategy and problem-solving skills
• Sharpens older players’ strategic thinking – a great game to stretch and train your brain!
• For 2 to 4 players
• Includes 108 patterned Qwirkle cards in a travel-sized box
Age Recommendation: Ages 6 and up