Mix a little learning with a little fun, and what do you get? Science Academy! In this set, you get 2 cool kits exploring 2 different mini science lessons, all through hands-on experiments that are easy to do, simple to clean up, and teach kids about the wild world around us!
All kits include every ingredient and instrument that you need to complete each experiment, with a full-color guide book to lead you step by step. All ingredients are non-toxic and safety gloves are latex free.
Includes 2 kits:
Delve into the scene of the crime with the Detective Lab. Collect and compare fingerprints, learn chromatography, decipher hidden messages, concoct special chemical solutions and use the pH scale to correctly identify each one!
What stranger things can be discovered with the Strange Encounters Lab? Make a gravity-defying bouncy ball, an interstellar landscape, and a glowing crystal orb as you encounter the facts about the solar system and the possibility of life on other planets!
• Hands-on, creative and simple science lessons for kids
• Encourages an early interest in chemistry, biology and STEM subjects
• Variety of kits explore phosphorescence, pH scale and basic forensics
• Practice observation, critical thinking, following instructions and exploration
• All components included: all are non-toxic, and gloves are latex free
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up