Challenge yourself and build an intricate, working clock from beautiful, laser-cut wood pieces. This 3D vintage clock is exciting to build, and the final product brings the principles of mechanics to life. Just set the system of gears, rods and wheels in motion, and enjoy artistic mechanics that keep time. What will happen when the clock strikes midnight? Average building enthusiasts can complete the puzzle in about 4 hours.
• Build a 13” tall wooden clock with no glue and no tools!
• Awe-inspiring finished form well beyond the norm for construction toys
• Combines all the benefits of traditional building sets with principles found in leading STEM toys
• Develops fine motor skills, creativity, perseverance and dexterity
• Includes 166 pre-cut pieces and detailed, easy-to-follow instructions
Age Recommendation: Ages 12 and up