Cooperative games help kids learn to play well together as they work towards a common goal. Build your collection with these favorites that can be adapted for younger and older kids!
Includes 3 games:
In Stack Up!, players try to stack 12 blocks together. Spin a Challenge and add a tricky task like stacking while singing “Happy Birthday!” Includes 1 game board, 12 blocks, 12 challenge cards, 2 Stack Sticks, 1 Stack Smasher and stand, 1 spinner and instructions for 3 game levels.
Friends and Neighbors is a matching game: reach into the Helping Bag and pull out a token - can it help someone on the game board? Children learn to recognize emotions in others as they play. Includes 4 game boards, 14 tokens, 1 bag, 1 stop sign, a parent guide and a story book.
For Snug as a Bug in a Rug, you must get all the little colorful bugs under the rug before the 3 stink bugs stink up the place! Spin the spinner and find a matching bug. Each level of the game adds more challenge. Includes 1 board game with spinner, 24 bugs, 3 stink bugs, 1 die and instructions for 3 game levels.
• Cooperative games empower young learners and teach teamwork and basic game play
• Kids practice counting, strategy, color-matching, turn-taking and teamwork
• Easy for beginners, with addable challenges as players grow
• Perfect for home or classroom use
• No reading required for all games
Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up